17 Feb 2012
ZTE MF60 Travel Router / 4G Modem Now In Stock
20th July 2012
FREE On Hold Message Recording with every Fortune 4000 MOH Player...
Our new online store provides easy access to up to date product pricing, datasheets, product manuals and quick, easy and secure online ordering.
Ericsson F250 FCT250 gsm fixed cellular terminal
Ericsson F250m Fixed Cellular Terminal
PLEASE NOTE : The Ericsson F250m Fixed Cellular Terminal is no longer manufactured and has been replaced with the Ericsson G35 Fixed Cellular Terminal for GSM Voice for PBX Phone System Connectivity.
Ericsson F250m Wireless Landline with Dial tone for PABX applications
The F250m Fixed Cellular Terminal for PABX applications is a cost-saving solution for small and medium-size enterprises. Connected to a PABX telephone system, the F250m fixed cellular terminal can route outgoing calls to mobile phones through the GSM network. As a result your enterprise can benefit from the Least Cost Routing (LCR) capabilities offered by most PABX vendors for an optimal rationalization of your telephone expenses. The F250 acts a gateway between the telephone system and the GSM network and is ideal for use with many of the business mobile phone tariffs offering free calls between mobile workers and the office.
The terminal features the latest technology, which makes it perfect for everyday communication:
- Triple band GSM (E-GSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900)
- POTS analogue line interface providing voice services
- Direct PBX connectivity via analogue trunk
- Built-in SMS supervision function
- Battery back-up
- Speech codec's: Half Rate, Full Rate and Enhanced Full Rate
- SMA Female Connector For External Antennas
- Send /Receive SMS messages using the F200 SMS Phone
- Pulse Metering for Pay Phone Applications
- Line Reversal for use with PABX/PBX phone systems
Key benefits for the operators:
- The F250m fixed cellular terminal is a future proof investment as it follows the GSM evolution path
- The F250m fixed cellular terminal increases the GSM traffic by routing enterprise calls through the mobile network
- The F250m fixed cellular terminal is a plug & play terminal. It can be easily installed by the customer
- The F250m fixed cellular terminal perfectly emulates the PSTN voice quality
Key benefits for the enterprise:
- Least Cost Routing (LCR). Cost-saving solution that takes advantage of the GSM mobile operators cheapest tariffs.
- The F250m fixed cellular terminal provides an alternative route of access to communications (for voice) when no fixed infrastructure is available or when an additional line to the one(s) already existing is required.