17 Feb 2012
ZTE MF60 Travel Router / 4G Modem Now In Stock
20th July 2012
FREE On Hold Message Recording with every Fortune 4000 MOH Player...
Our new online store provides easy access to up to date product pricing, datasheets, product manuals and quick, easy and secure online ordering.
HiPath 540 Phone System - The Siemens Hipath 540 from Westlake Communications
HiPath 540 Business Phone System from Siemens
The HiPath 540 is wall mountable and ideal for up to 12 users. The system has a maximum of 4 digital extensions, 4 analogue extensions and up to 4 additional extensions using OptiPoint adaptors.
A sophisicated yet low cost solution for small businesses, the HiPath 540 is based on Euro-ISDN technology for digital network and system interfaces. The interactive user prompting via display, and dialogue keys on optiPoint handsets provides for quick and easy activation of features and the universal software concept offers a professional range of features normally only available on larger systems.
Initial Configuration motherboard includes:
- 2 ISDN2e circuits (4 channels)
- 4 digital extensions
- 4 analogue extensions
- up to 4 additional extensions using optiPoint adaptors
- Voicemail now included on CCU (HiPath 540 v5)
- LIM (Lan Interface Module) now included on CCU (HiPath 540 v5)
- Wall Mountable
- ISDN2e only (no analogue trunks)
- CTI Tapi interface
- Remote maintenance (via built in ISDN modem)
- Admin via TCP/IP (via LIM module)
- optiPoint digital handsets
- DECT Lite compatibility (max 3 base stations, 8 handsets)
- Cabinet size - 290mm (H), 365mm (W), 65mm (D)
- Cabinet weight - 1.0kg
- Voicemail now included as standard on HiPath 540 CCU V5
Siemens have long been leaders in the telephone systems market for business users in the UK. This product brings the same technology and feature set to the smaller office or home office at a very competitive price.
Westlake Communications sells this product at discounted prices and can offer a full installation service.
Hipath 540 Brochure