17 Feb 2012
ZTE MF60 Travel Router / 4G Modem Now In Stock
20th July 2012
FREE On Hold Message Recording with every Fortune 4000 MOH Player...
Our new online store provides easy access to up to date product pricing, datasheets, product manuals and quick, easy and secure online ordering.
BizIP - Siemens HiPath BizIP Peer to Peer SIP Phone
Siemens HiPath BizIP
Offering Users Peer-to-Peer SIP Technology to Help Make VoIP Easy and Affordable for Small and Home Businesses
With the Siemens HiPath BizIP solution, switching intelligence is handled by IP telephones linked via a local area network (LAN) infrastructure, without the need for a separate PBX.
Siemens HiPath BizIP offering is a new peer-to-peer technology that supports innovative and affordable voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) communications for small offices and home offices without the need for a complex business telephone system. With the Siemens HiPath BizIP solution, switching intelligence is handled by IP telephones linked via a local area network (LAN) infrastructure, without the need for a separate PBX.
The HiPath BizIP solution:
- Helps enables low-cost calling via the Internet and ISDN.
- Supports typical enterprise telephone services such as three-way conferencing, speed dialing, caller lists, call diversion and call swapping.
- Includes integrated personal answering machine capabilities, with all phones working together to ensure voice mails are not lost when a phone is busy or out of order.
- Scales to allow from two to 16 phones to be connected as a single workgroup.
- Can be used in branch offices.
- Provides a flexible Web tool for simple administration.
- Includes back-up functionality between telephone terminals.
- Has quality of service equal to a conventional telephone system.
This solution stands out for its low investment costs, helping a small office or home office to set up a robust VoIP system without having to create a complex communication infrastructure. Installation and maintenance costs are also lower because the existing LAN infrastructure is reused and peer-to-peer software helps eliminate the need for complex telephone configurations.
Communication with public voice and broadband data networks is handled by the BizIP Access Device, which helps ensure that a service provider's VoIP phone numbers can be used for Internet telephony, ISDN lines or both. The HiPath BizIP solution is pre-packaged to interoperate with low-cost session initiation protocol (SIP) services offered by operators. In addition, analog phones, fax machines and door intercoms can still be connected.