17 Feb 2012
ZTE MF60 Travel Router / 4G Modem Now In Stock
20th July 2012
FREE On Hold Message Recording with every Fortune 4000 MOH Player...
Our new online store provides easy access to up to date product pricing, datasheets, product manuals and quick, easy and secure online ordering.
Swissvoice IP10S IP Phone from Westlake
SwissVoice IP10S IP Phone
The Swissvoice IP10S IP Phone is no longer available - Please consider the Yealink IP Phone as an alternative.
Why an IP10S?
The swissvoice IP 10S is a standards-based IP phone that supports MGCP, H323v4/H.450 and SIP.
It interoperates with most of Voice Over IP systems which support industry-standard protocols. Fully featured and user-friendly, the swissvoice IP10S is ideally suited to all environments, offices and home users.
Note: depending on the protocol-based software loaded in the phone (i.e.: H323, MGCP, SIP), depending on the VoIP system it is connected to, and depending on the Service Provider, the IP10S phone will not offer the same level of features and capabilities. For more information, you may contact your system vendor or Service Provider.
- Signaling protocols: SIP, MGCP and H323/H450
- Capability to switch from one protocol-based software to another
- Automatic provisioning and firmware upgrade via DHCP/TFTP or FTP
- User-friendly web interface for configuring the phone
- Full graphic display
- Built-in high quality speakerphone
- 4 color backlit programmable keys
- Two 10/100baseT auto-sensing Ethernet LAN ports
- Integrated real true switch with automatic MDI-MDIX crossover
- Power over the LAN (complies to IEEE 802.3af standard) or local power supply.
- 5 display languages of which 1 downloadable
- Downloadable RTTTL melodies and logos
- Call lists and call log
- Private and common directory (local or remote)
Quality of Service /Voice quality
- Audio voice coders: G711 + G723.1 or G711 + G729a
- VLAN IEEE 802.1 Q/p
- Type of Service (ToS) / Diffserv
- Dynamic jitter buffer
- Acoustic Echo Suppression in handset and in hands free mode
|Calling number and name display||•||•||•
|Message Waiting Indication||•||•||•
|Call transfer (attended and blind transfer)||•||•||•
|Do not disturb||•||•|
- Compliant with RFC 3261
- MD5 authentication method
- DTMF In Band (voice or RFC 2833) and Out of Band
- Back to back user agent (B2B UA)
- Proxy redirect server compatible
- Dial plan termination
- Business Extension Package implemented (RFC3149)
- Easy Display and feature keys customization
- Four backlight line appearance keys