17 Feb 2012
ZTE MF60 Travel Router / 4G Modem Now In Stock
20th July 2012
FREE On Hold Message Recording with every Fortune 4000 MOH Player...
Our new online store provides easy access to up to date product pricing, datasheets, product manuals and quick, easy and secure online ordering.
GSM Gateway from Westlake
What is a GSM Gateway?
GSM Gateway technology has been around for many years now from well known manufacturers such as Nokia and Ericsson. This provides a virtual, analogue extension or trunk to a PBX that allows routing of the call at mobile to mobile rate. Although now fairly well established the units were slow and cumbersome, restricted by the drawbacks of using analogue trunk lines and touch tone signalling to route calls.
In recent years, huge improvements in this technology has brought about the GSM Router. GSM Routers exploit the same principal of routing the call as a mobile to mobile call in order to produce the huge cost savings but do not suffer from any of the problems experienced by their predecessors.
Below are just a few of the features we can offer:
- Units available for PSTN, ISDN2/BRI, ISDN30/PRI and VOIP
- Full SIM management allowing calls to be made at just 6.38ppm to any network
- Thru-dial (doesn't require a dedicated connection on the PBX)
- Calls to and from your own mobiles free of charge on some tariffs
- Vary routing by timd of day/day of week to achieve highest savings
- Ideal for single sites with large spend on land to mobile calls
- Faster call connection - when used with ISDN circuits
- Text messaging from your office PC's
- Works alongside existing infrastructure, no interference or downtime
- Savings between 30 and 60%,