Posts Tagged ‘loudringer’
Increasing the ring and paging volume for SIP phones – Ideal for use in noisy locations
The Algo 8180 SIP Audio Alerter is a loud ringing, paging and intercom device for use with SIP telephone systems. It has two main uses. The first is as a loud ringer for use in places such as warehouses. The second use is as a paging and intercom system. It can operate in both these modes at the same time by appearing as two different extensions on your phone system at the same time.
When registered with a SIP server, one endpoint will play an audio file from internal memory upon ring detection. The second endpoint will auto-answer for voice paging or full intercom (two way audio).
Equipped with a high efficiency integrated amplifier and tuned high quality loud speaker, the Algo 8180 is typically eight times louder than a telephone speaker. Several audio files are pre-loaded into the 8180 internal memory for ring sounds but users may also record or upload custom audio files, music, sound effects, or voice announcements.
Ambient noise monitoring
The advanced features of the Algo 8180 include SoundSureTM technology which automatically adjusts loud ring and paging volume to compensate for background ambient noise. Ideal for variable noise environments (restaurants, workshops, classrooms, etc.), SoundSureTM ensures that ringing or paging is always heard but not unnecessarily loud.
Applications / Usage scenario
- Loud Ringer in noisy or variable noise environments (classroom, restaurant, machine shop)
- Voice Paging (warehouse, workshop)
- Outdoor ringing or paging
- Multi-cast wide area notification
Easy to Install
- Network managed SIP endpoint
- Configuration is possible using the feature buttons or web interface
- PoE eliminates local power supply
- Voice Paging with talkback capability
- High efficiency and high output wideband speaker
- Multicast receive or broadcast capability
- Outputs for external speaker, slave amplifier, or visual alerter
- Dual purpose loud ringing and/or talkback voice paging
- Significantly louder (eight to twenty times) than typical telephones
- Low frequency tones outperform traditional shrill electronic ringers
- SoundSureTM ambient noise compensation adjusts output for noise level
- Multicasting capability for wide area notification
- Pre-loaded with several ring tones including bell, chime, gong, buzzer, warble, and dogs
- Supports custom uploaded WAV files or recorded messages
- Selectable/customisable alert tones or announcements
The Algo SIP Loud Ringer is a great additon to our range of VoIP Telephone System accessories that will enable users to complete their IP phone system installaton with the minimum of fuss. We are sure that the SIP Siren will be a valuable addition to our range.