Gigaset DX800A SoHo Cordless ISDN or Analogue Line and SIP Phone System Ref: Gigaset DX800A
OUT OF STOCK
Price: £198.00 (£237.60 Including VAT at 20%)
The Gigaset DX800A is a high-end hybrid desktop phone for VOIP and ISDN2 / PSTN
The Gigaset DX800A all in one is the professional multiline desktop phone for small offices and home offices. From its comfortably modern design to its large 3.5" TFT colour display, this corded desk phone has executive chic with business-like functionality to match. Being a hybrid phone means the Gigaset DX800A all in one is truly flexible and can be configured to either IP with ISDN, or IP with fixed line. Being a multi-line telephone means it supports up to 4 calls in parallel; ideal for busy environments. If you ever need to expand your horizons; the DX800A acts as a DECT base station with the ability to connect up to 6 handsets.
Managing contacts is easy with up to 1000 vCard entries. You can synchronise with your PC to access Outlook contacts and locate details easily with auto look-up (Dependent on country/network/provider). The Gigaset DX800A all in one has best-in-class handsfree for wired or wireless handsfree talking. Every single conversation is heard in exceptional High Definition sound quality.
Thanks to three integrated answering machines with a combined recording time of up to 55 minutes, the Gigaset DX800A all in one is equipped to support small businesses.
- Multiline desktop phone: fixed, IP and ISDN line
- Large TFT colour display and exceptional HD sound
- Address book with 1000 up to vCard entries on internal memory:
- vCard entries: first and last name, company, job title, 8 phone numbers, photo, email, website, address, birthday, note, time zone
- Up to 4 parallel calls (3 VoIP and 1 fixed line, 2 VoIP and 2 ISDN lines, or up to 4 VoIP lines)
- Up to 6 handsets
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- Three answering machines - ideal for SOHOs up to 55 min
- Best quality handsfree
- Energy-saving ECO features
- DECT repeater enabled, by adding the Gigaset Repeater you extend the DECT range (Up to 6 can be added)
Professional SOHO solution.
The Gigaset DX800A all in one manages your contacts professionally. As well as providing an address book for up to 1000 vCards, this valuable multi-line desktop phone links to your Outlook contacts. When someone in your small office or home office needs to locate the details of other businesses, the Gigaset DX800A all in one saves time with access to an online net directory and Yellow Pages search. With auto look-up it's even easier to find the details needed. The online benefits of this hybrid desktop phone do not end there; get useful Gigaset info services direct to your large colour display - RSS news feeds, a weather forecast and more. Also receive email notification, showing details of the sender, subject, time and date. And with Link2Mobile Bluetooth® technology you can make and receive mobile calls from the comfort of the Gigaset DX800A all in one, whenever it suits you.
The Gigaset DX800A all in one has an energy-saving power supply, meaning it consumes less electricity saving you money and helping the environment. For further energy savings, a time controlled night mode switches off the display when not in use. When no cordless handsets are registered to the base station the DECT power is switched off completely. When handsets are registered, the transmitting power to the base station is variably reduced depending on their distance apart. You can also reduce the transmitting power by up to 80% by selecting the ECO Mode. Furthermore, radiation-free ECO Mode Plus turns off the transmitting power when the handset is in standby. Rely on the Gigaset DX800A all in one for professional energy-efficiency.
With its smart design, HD sound and flexible configuration - VoIP with ISDN or fixed line - the Gigaset DX800A all in one is a real investment for the future and the savvy choice for your professional small office or home office and is capable of meeting the daily demands of up to four professionals.
- HDSP internal & external
- Advanced handsfree
- Ringer melodies (5) polyphonic (7) real sounds (11) downloadable: yes
- Individual ringer melodies for VIP entries
- Adjustable volume
Convenience - phoning essentials
- Number of parallel calls: analogue (1) ISDN (2) VoIP (4)
- Range indoors 50m &| outdoors 300m
- Phonebook & address book
- Phonebook transfer: via DECT | via Bluetooth | via LAN
- Last dialed 20 numbers
- CTI for direct dialing from Outlook contacts directly via PC
- Automatic redial function in base
- Bluetooth functionality
- Plug-and-play via installation wizards
- Date reminder function with alarm call
- Live recording of calls
Display and menu features
- Display: illuminated, colour & night mode
- Easy-to-use text-based menu | jumbo fonts | icon-based
- Display of callers number (CLIP2) | picture (Picture CLIP2)
- List of last 30 missed calls with time and date
- Multilingual menu for up to 20 languages
- Time displayed
- Date displayed
- Call duration displayed
- Navigation key
- Message indicator key
- Mute key
- Configurable function keys 6
- Up to 640 characters SMS2 & e-mail
- E-mail notification
- Energy saving power supply
- ECO Mode for reduction of transmitting power of base station by 80%
- Radiation-free5 ECO Mode Plus
- DECT on/off | time controlled | DECT off with no registered handset
- Equipped with speech transmission encryption
- Features with more than one handset
--- Expandable to up to 5 handsets
--- Selective internal calls
--- Internal transfer of external calls
--- Parallel calls internal (2) external (4)
Answering machine features
- Number of answering machines 3
- Open listening at base station
- Recording time up to 55 min
- playback of messages from external phone
- Predefined & individual announcements
- PIN-protected Mailbox
- Date and time announcement
- Timed change between predefined and individual announcements
- AM control via handset & via base station
- Protection of recordings against power failure
- Warranty 2 years
- Wall mountable: Yes
--- CatIQ certificated
- LAN switch: 10/100
- Linux based operating system
- Dimensions base station (H x W x D in mm) 108x263x168
- Gigaset Base station < 0,1 W/kg
- Parallel Bluetooth connections (2)
- Save and load of configuration settings from/to PC
Basic IP features
- VoIP accounts (6)
- Multiple provider configuration
IP net features and services
- Online Phonebook
- VoIP profiles for download
- VoIP protocol SIP
- QoS: ToS. Diffserv
- Firmware update via Internet
- Headset connection: corded 2,5 mm | DECT | Bluetooth yes | yes | yes
- Fax connection port yes
NOTE REGARDING ISDN2 LINES
The Gigaset DX800A is designed to work with an ISDN2e line that is configured for MSN (Multiple Subscriber Numbering).
The two types of number available with ISDN2e are described below.
Multiple Subscriber Numbers (MSNs)
These are additional numbers that can be associated with the main number of your ISDN circuit. They allow you to allocate different numbers to devices such as telephones, faxes and computers. You will need to program the equipment you connect to the ISDN line so that only the correct device responds to its allocated MSN.
MSNs are available for ISDN lines operating in point-to-multi-point configuration (also known as 'standard access' or 'S/T reference-point configured lines'). Point-to-multi-point working is normal for ISDN terminal adapters, PC cards and telephones. If you are using a PBX, you may need to use DDIs, see below.
Direct Dial In (DDI) numbers
These are additional numbers that can be associated with the main number of your ISDN circuit. They are normally used with a switch/PBX. DDIs can be allocated to extensions, providing separate numbers for individual staff. You will need a switch/PBX that can be programmed to route incoming calls using DDI numbers to the correct extensions.
DDIs are applied to ISDN lines operating in point-to-point configuration (also known as 'system access' or 'T reference point configured lines'). You should check that your equipment supports this.
You may also be interested in...