Callista – Multifunctional
Callista® Multifunctional is a sophisticated and powerful yet easy-to-use telecommunications management system which can be seamlessly integrated with any PABX type to track and allocate all telephone/fax/internet calls and incorporates contact management to help you keep track of not only your telephone costs, to eliminate telephone abuse and to manage PABX operator performance but to also schedule your appointments and keep detailed notes of customer/client contact.
In conjunction with Caller Line Identification (CLI), Callista® Multifunctional can display on-screen the name of the caller before you even answer the phone to enhance your customer service.
Powerful reporting features incorporate data and graphs for maximum information and maximum impact. The system’s automatic report scheduler lets you schedule reports with minimum effort and can be activated daily, weekly, monthly or for any user-defined time period. User-created Crystal Reports can also be incorporated in the system’s menu.
Oak Telecom – Advance Classic
Never before has a Call Management system been as user friendly, flexible and powerful. Compliant with any telephone system or network, Advance provides up to the minute management information, statistics and analysis, enabling you to maximise productivity and minimise cost. An accurate calling pattern analysis is essential to finding the most economic carrier. Advance Classic gives the breakdown of information to put you in control.
Advance also monitors the response to incoming calls in detail. The speed in answering can be logged, as can time spent transferring and dealing with any call. Outgoing calls from any extension or department can be listed and costed too. Such information allows Management to determine if lines are being utilised to their optimum. If not, perhaps additional lines could spread the load or, on the contrary, some lines could be discontinued or made available for alternative call routing.
Advance Classic provides:
- A user friendly interface
- A comprehensive range of reports, graphs and statistics
- Automatic and on-demand analysis of calls
- Updatable carrier call charges
- Exportable reports
- Support for any switch type CILE/SMDR
- Single site or multi-site network analysis
- Online and dial-up connection to remote sites
The level of detail provided in each report is dependent on the V24 CILE/SMDR output of the telephone system.
Available in a number of fully integrated software modules, Advance is compatible with Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows NT4 and above.
Various Service Level Options are available to our customers including remote diagnostics, regular user training on our scheduled courses and an on-site health check to ensure that Advance Classic is being used to its full potential.
Some examples of reports that can be generated are listed below:
- Department and Extension Cost Analysis
- Cost Summary Preview
- Cost Itemised Preview
- Response Analysis
- Calling Line Identity (CLI) Analysis
- Traffic Analysis
- Account Analysis
Oak – AI Office
Advance AI Office
aiOffice continues the tradition of excellence with a host of new features that enable the customer to get the most from their telephone system, to continually improve customer service, to keep call and telephone costs under control and to maximise the efficiency of telephone usage throughout the organisation. aiOffice allows for the automation of most tasks thus minimising the management overhead but maximising its effective usage in every organisation.
- Modern and intuitive user interface.
- Comprehensive range of reports including Cost, Response, Traffic, and Account Codes in PDF, HTML, CSV and print formats.
- Large range of selection criteria to allow reports to be customised to meet individual needs.
- Powerful report scheduler that allows the automated delivery of reports by email to selected users.
- Real time monitor that displays calls in itemised and graphical format.
- Alarm system that identifies exceptional calls (over a certain cost, to a specified number, longer than a certain duration, from a specific extension etc) and either does a screen popup, email or SMS to highlight the call.
- Collection of CILE/SMDR information by IP across your LAN, serial connection to traditional switches, by CSV import or by ODBC connection to a switch call database.
- remote collection using IP or dial up buffers.
- Full range of Carrier Costing Tables with regular updates.
- Help desk support including telephone, email, web, and remote diagnostics.
- Full installation package included.
- Compatible with Windows XP Pro, Windows 2000, Windows NT4.