The Amit IDG761 4G Router is an industrial grade M2M Embedded LTE Router with Dual SIM card slots for failover to backup mobile network in the event the primary connection is unavailable. This provides an extra resilience option in addition to the normal Ping Reboot / Cell ICMP check, daily or weekly reboot and SMS reboot functions to ensure a robust and reliable 4G connection making it the ideal choice for M2M remote monitoring and management applications and for large scale deployments there is the option of purchasing the Amit ACS central management software to manage your deployed base of Amit 4G Routers.
Download the IDG761 Datasheet
AMIT IDG761 KEY FEATURES
- M2M Cellular Gateway for Retail POS, and Self-Service Stations, like ATM, vending machine, and digital signage applications.
- Equipped with a dual-SIM LTE, provide WAN failover function for highly reliable requirement, without geographic limit.
- WiFi Compliance N300; Multiple (8) SSIDs for privilege group devices or users.
- 4 x FE LAN port with tag based and port based VLANs easily to group control and relocate traffic pattern. (3 x LAN, 1 x LAN/WAN)
- Fully protocol with NAT/Routing/IPv6 compatible with most IP network.
- IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN support up to 16 concurrent tunnels with max 70Mbps throughput (IPSec).
- Firewall with SPI and IPS prevent hacker attacking and enhance network efficiency.
- SNMP, Telnet CLI, and TR-069 for administrator to manage system.
- QoS and Bandwidth management for optimal bandwidth usage.
- Seamless power failover between redundant 9-48V DC input.