ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
Here at Westlake Connect Ltd we take all our environmental responsibilities seriously and recognise our responsibilities to the immediate and wider community. It is both fundamental and imperative that we not only adhere to our environmental responsibility but also look for any opportunity to advance our role in this regards.
Our direct and in direct impact on the environment is taken very seriously here at Westlake Connect Ltd and we aim to continue to improve in any areas possible this performance by:
- Complying with the requirements of all environmental legislation.
- Assessing the environmental effects of all business operations.
- Raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees.
- Expecting similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors.
- Actively promoting recycling internally to our staff and externally to our customers and suppliers.
- Conserving natural resources through increased energy efficiency and better water management.
- Implementing the use of recycled materials where appropriate.
- Preventing and reducing pollution by implementing efficient control procedures to monitor and manage materials and processes that impact on the environment.
- Making our Environmental Policy publicly available to interested parties.
- Continually seeking to improve environmental performance.
- Monitoring progress and review performance annually.
- Managing waste and avoiding the use of hazardous substances.
As our products are sourced from outside the UK we are keen to ensure that we comply with the environmental policy in the EU and China, we only use reputable logistics companies who share the same environmental mission as ourselves.
We are constantly looking for way to reduce our carbon footprint and expect all our partner companies do adhere to our environmental responsibility ethos. As such we constantly monitor how we and our partners perform and ensure we are not falling below our high standards.
Delivering our operational plans within this policy will enable us to develop sustainable practices and deliver meaningful contributions to the quality of our environment.