FRITZBox 6850 is a new 5G all-in-one router which supports 5G bands in the sub-6 GHz range and the common LTE bands in Europe. It offers users a super fast 5G/LTE connection and delivers these high speed to users with fast dual-band WLAN, and the FritzBox 6850 5G Router can also work as a small telephone system and has versatile connectivity options for wired networking. These include four Gigabit LAN ports and a fast USB port.
FRITZ!Box 6850 5G Router Specifications:
- 5G router with 4 x 4 MIMO
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 Modem
- Support 5G band: sub-6 GHz
- LTE (4G) for band 1, 3, 7, 8, 20, 28, 32
- Support 3G UMTS
- Dual Band WLAN AC + N with up to 1.266 Mbps
- Two SMA connectors for attaching external antennas
- Four Gigabit LAN ports and 1 USB 3.0 port
- Telephone system and DECT base for up to six telephones and smart home applications
- Connection for analogue telephone or fax
- FRITZ! OS: with mesh, parental control, media server, FRITZ! NAS, WLAN guest access, MyFRITZ! etc.